2 free tickets to n. Colorado

seniorsooner

Reaction score
Tickets are located in N1, but sounds like you'll be able to move down to the lower bowl after the 1st media time out. PM me if you're interested and I'll transfer them to you.

Sorry guys,, 12th Street Baller was the first to e-mail and has claimed the tickets. Thanks!

lk,

I will keep my eye out for any extras for you. I usually get a few...

I've got 3 tickets to this weekend's game...I'll be moving into a new place and can't make it. PM me if you're interested.

Or BigTime...I can pass them on to you so you can hand them out to anyone who can make it.

I've got 3 tickets to this weekend's game...I'll be moving into a new place and can't make it. PM me if you're interested.

Or BigTime...I can pass them on to you so you can hand them out to anyone who can make it.

ranger,

Are you looking to sell them or give them to a good home?

Either or both. :)

I'll just be happy to have someone putting a butt in the seats. Meaning I'm willing to give them to someone who will use them.

I will definitely use 2 if you are willing to donate them! We don't get a chance to get to Norman as often since moving to Tulsa and I'd love to catch a game while I have the chance. Let me know. Thanks.

I need 2 tickets! Big Time if you know anybody trying to get rid of some let me know. We still have our OU ID's, too, so we can use student tickets. Would actually prefer them.

lk2183,

they are yours. Will you be in Norman before Saturday so I can get them to you? If not, I can probably arrange to meet Saturday, though I'll be moving that day and would prefer not...

If you can't make it before, we might be able to coerce another OUHoopster to grab them from me and then hand-off to you at the game.

Let me know...

lk2183,

they are yours. Will you be in Norman before Saturday so I can get them to you? If not, I can probably arrange to meet Saturday, though I'll be moving that day and would prefer not...

If you can't make it before, we might be able to coerce another OUHoopster to grab them from me and then hand-off to you at the game.

Let me know...

I will be happy to get them from you Saturday, pnk, and then can have lk meet me at the LNC on Saturday. Let me know if you want me to do that.

Thanks pnk! At this point our plan is to head to Norman on Saturday morning, but there is a slight chance we will leave after getting off work on Friday. Safe bet would be to meet with someone on Saturday. We can set up a time through PM and meet pretty much anywhere. Just let me know! Thanks again, can't wait to see the team play.

I'll be moving into a new place and can't make it. PM me if you're interested.
Congrats, me too =] but I'm making my schedule around the game :woot

Back