2023-2024 Roster

Well, moser has really no excuse now. The entire roster is all his.

We’ll see.

OP updated with new weights ..

Darthard up 5 pounds to 190 (bull dog )
Soares up 10 pounds to 215 (this will help at the 4 )

Hugley up 10 pounds to 275 (this might be a little heavy ) also 6'10 per OU (who is usually very accurate)
Godwin up 9 pounds to 235 (this is big for him to hold position )
McCollum down 10 to 160 (my guess is this is his real weight)
Moore up 12 to 222 (6'7 222 that is a 4 man)
Keita same 240

Oweh up 5 to 215 (beast)
Uzan up 10 to 193 (expect big big things from him)

Northweather up 12 to 245 (he is the mystery of this season)

Cole comes in at 6'7 211 (future starting 4 how quick can he ajust to this level)
Cooper comes in at 6'5 190 (not quite the 6'6' but that is very good size for a freshman )

No Maks yet on the roster but i would guess he will be added soon .. (he is in the OU database as a grad student)

Lovelace is a litte dude .. 5'11 135 (this can't be correct can it) and currently the only walk on ..

I guess Jake Moser decided to be done with basketball (he still shows up as enrolled at OU )

this is a bigger more athletic roster ...

Last edited:
the departed

Sherfield --- PRO
Hill --- UNLV
Groves --- UVA
Bamisile --- VCU
Cortes --- WSU
Noland --- UNT
Schroder --- GW

Hugley up 10 pounds to 275 (this might be a little heavy ) also 6'10 per OU (who is usually very accurate)
Keita same 240

Oweh up 5 to 215 (beast)

Cole comes in at 6'7 211 (future starting 4 how quick can he ajust to this level)
Cooper comes in at 6'5 190 (not quite the 6'6' but that is very good size for a freshman )

No Maks yet on the roster but i would guess he will be added soon .. (he is in the OU database as a grad student)

Lovelace is a litte dude .. 5'11 135 (this can't be correct can it) and currently the only walk on ..

I guess Jake Moser decided to be done with basketball (he still shows up as enrolled at OU )

All looks like good news but Hugley. Dude prolly needs to lose that 10 and maybe more

Keita same 240

Oweh up 5 to 215 (beast)

Good stuff, Boulder! “A bigger more athletic roster,” indeed! Love it!

Didn’t I read not long ago that Cole is on the injured list? Will he be ready to go when the season starts?

Good stuff, Boulder! “A bigger more athletic roster,” indeed! Love it!

Didn’t I read not long ago that Cole is on the injured list? Will he be ready to go when the season starts?

i think he was in a boot but it was something minor .. he should be full go

A stress fracture, I think?

Unless he is fully practicing soon, that's concerning. It's basically what happened with Benny last season, and it seriously affected his ability to earn playing time. Freshmen need these months to adapt to the college level and start learning the system. If he is sidelined long, he will be playing catch up all season.

Unless he is fully practicing soon, that's concerning. It's basically what happened with Benny last season, and it seriously affected his ability to earn playing time. Freshmen need these months to adapt to the college level and start learning the system. If he is sidelined long, he will be playing catch up all season.

very much agree with all ... i will see if i can get an update on him one way or another ..

very much agree with all ... i will see if i can get an update on him one way or another ..

Thanks, any update would be much appreciated. I’m sure it’s not easy getting info, but hopefully someone is has some intel.

If Cole cracks the rotation this year, that would be a nice surprise. Stress fracture or not.

Cole broke his foot. Not good.

I doubt he makes an impact this season

I saw a couple tweets about that just now but haven't been able to find any decent reporting as to if/when he was cleared. Would be nice if the reporters would follow up and ask those questions!

He might be a solid player one day, and I really hope he recovers well. This sucks for him. However I don’t see this changing OU’s season win/loss record.

He might be a solid player one day, and I really hope he recovers well. This sucks for him. However I don’t see this changing OU’s season win/loss record.

I'm curious about this statement. Haven't we heard frequently that one of the best things Moser has done is recruit good high school talent to the program? If that's actually true, then I'd like to think that one of the two freshmen on this roster is good enough to help the team this year. In this day and age, good freshmen contribute. Heck, even though Oweh was buried on the bench behind Jacob for three months, he managed to help us win down the stretch. I sure hope that Cole has more potential than maybe being a solid player in the distant future.

I'm curious about this statement. Haven't we heard frequently that one of the best things Moser has done is recruit good high school talent to the program? If that's actually true, then I'd like to think that one of the two freshmen on this roster is good enough to help the team this year. In this day and age, good freshmen contribute. Heck, even though Oweh was buried on the bench behind Jacob for three months, he managed to help us win down the stretch. I sure hope that Cole has more potential than maybe being a solid player in the distant future.

I think Cooper will contribute this year and end up being a stud.

Last edited:

Keita same 240

Oweh up 5 to 215 (beast)

Maks Klanjscek is 6'5 210 on the roster

and Moser is back on the roster 6'3 193 (i wonder if he took some classes elsewhere this summer)

Back