2025 Recruiting Thread

This is my first post ever and I have been following this board (reading only) for the last 8 years. I am from Wichita (lived here my whole life) and you might be the most immature individual I have ever encountered.
Thanks! Glad for your contribution.

in case anyone missed this earlier or don't see things on Twitter

Jasir Rencher, a four-star small forward in the 2025 class, tells On3 he’s scheduled the following three official visits:

• Oklahoma: September 7th
  • Washington: October 5th
  • LSU: October 12th

This is my first post ever and I have been following this board (reading only) for the last 8 years. I am from Wichita (lived here my whole life) and you might be the most immature individual I have ever encountered.
Thanks for posting that. So true. This seems like a great board for OU hoops but there’s always a few turds that stir the pot

Sadly times have changed. Generation to be offended. Some of the old weirdos joined in
I couldn’t give 2 poops about any of this… I was here to read ‘25 recruits. BUT, (ironically) I’m 60 and “butt buddies” is a term used to describe $exual position gay men do… just my two cents.

Carry on

So, moving to the sec… fball seems to use that for recruiting…is this helping bball at all?

So, moving to the sec… fball seems to use that for recruiting…is this helping bball at all?

My own opinion but you'd think using the SEC for hoops wouldn't work quite as well for bball....the Big 12 is probably the best bball conference in America.

My own opinion but you'd think using the SEC for hoops wouldn't work quite as well for bball....the Big 12 is probably the best bball conference in America.
Sec set the record this past yr, 11 teams, and last yr, 10 teams. Sec went 8-8, b12 went 7-7 in the tourney.

I think the b12 is top heavy … obviously all the talking heads kept saying how tough the b12 was, best league etc… which I somewhat agree but these stats would somewhat challenge that.

Just my point about possibly “helping” recruiting. As a very soft PM supporter… if at all…. That’s more important (the coach) than any conference.

That may have been the case a decade ago but if you look at SEC bball now, they’re doing quite well and have made a big jump. OUs problem is we play in a horrible arena, poor fan support, and nobody thinks moser is doing a good job coaching. That’s what we’re struggling to overcome.

“I have not taken any official visits yet,” Edwards said. “I’m talking with USC, TCU, Oklahoma, SMU, and Creighton.”

OKLAHOMA: “Coach Humphrey is really cool. He is like an uncle to me. Really what stood out to me there is their style. They get after it on the defensive end and they run some good stuff for their shooters and get out in transition. They haven’t offered yet, but we talk pretty regularly. They’re a more than basketball program, as well. I know Coach Humphrey will be there for me no matter what.”

“I have not taken any official visits yet,” Edwards said. “I’m talking with USC, TCU, Oklahoma, SMU, and Creighton.”

OKLAHOMA: “Coach Humphrey is really cool. He is like an uncle to me. Really what stood out to me there is their style. They get after it on the defensive end and they run some good stuff for their shooters and get out in transition. They haven’t offered yet, but we talk pretty regularly. They’re a more than basketball program, as well. I know Coach Humphrey will be there for me no matter what.”
It would be nice. Author of the article said he had TCU as the leader

Back