All I want to know...is 10-6 still possible?

Big Old Booger

Reaction score
Personally, I think 6-10 is more likely especially after losing to cellar-dweller Tech at home on Blake Griffin night.

This team made a great comeback, but the fact they trailed Tech by double-digits for 15 minutes of the 2nd half is just embarrassing.

Possible yes, likely no?
What are we 4-5 now?
So that means we can only drop one game rest of the year? Which means we have to win every game since I do not see anyway we can win in Lawrence give us 6 conference losses.

I am not sure what would impress me more, this team going 10-6 from this point or watching Jesus walk on water.

Uh, I'm pretty sure you know which event would be more impressive. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Not happening...just want to see some consistent play on both sides of the ball for a string of games. I cannot stand watching us play this bad on both sides of the ball every other game. Also I would like us to win a Big 12 road game.

Personally, I think 6-10 is more likely especially after losing to cellar-dweller Tech at home on Blake Griffin night.

This team made a great comeback, but the fact they trailed Tech by double-digits for 15 minutes of the 2nd half is just embarrassing.

If you mean 10 losses and 6 wins....yep...that's definitely possible.:(

Winning the Big12 tourney is much more likely, and that's not likely to happen...

From the sound of things, the rats are gathering on deck and getting ready to take the plunge.

Back