And ANOTHER THING..

Reaction score
What in the world happened to the Free throw shooting? There is no reason in the world in this. It surprises me to see one made now. Can it get worse in the execution department? What are the other little things that seem to be huge straws that are breakin our backs?

Which game have we lost because of free throw shooting?

Ok! I look at things a little different I guess. Last 3 games. We should have or could have because of Willie,Cade,and TMG missing FT's against Utah. Same thing against UNC. Game would have been over if those FT's are made. Last night we had multiple chances to get it to single digits with FREE THROWS. Nope could not hit em'.

Ok! I look at things a little different I guess. Last 3 games. We should have or could have because of Willie,Cade,and TMG missing FT's against Utah. Same thing against UNC. Game would have been over if those FT's are made. Last night we had multiple chances to get it to single digits with FREE THROWS. Nope could not hit em'.

I understand what you are saying. With all the griping about everything else today, free throw shooting has been one positive throughout the entire season.

Free throw shooting is one of the only things I can hold on to as a positive and not be sucked in by the negativity.

Back