As bad as this season is, I think we can do a 180 next season

luckyc1423

Reaction score
As bad as this season is, I really think (assuming gallon is fine and gets to play for us next year) we can turn it all around.

I think it is clear the 4 guard attack is to tough to play in the big 12, all we are missing is a really good 4. If we get jones (long shot) we are instantly back at the top in the big 12...imo
Then if you add another shot blocker and one more guard we will be a team to watch out for! I see the light ASSUMING we get a good 4 and a shot blocker

We've got to be tougher.

When practice starts next year, I want bubble drill, shoulder pads, the whole bit.

As bad as this season is, I really think (assuming gallon is fine and gets to play for us next year) we can turn it all around.

I think it is clear the 4 guard attack is to tough to play in the big 12, all we are missing is a really good 4. If we get jones (long shot) we are instantly back at the top in the big 12...imo
Then if you add another shot blocker and one more guard we will be a team to watch out for! I see the light ASSUMING we get a good 4 and a shot blocker

Bartender, give me what he is having.

There is only 1 positive I saw at the game today. TMG.

I was ashamed to be in attendance. Capel has had my support but for a team to play like that after 4 years of being the HC is totally unacceptable.

I can't think of another Bedlam game that I have attended that I wanted to hurry up and end.

There is only 1 positive I saw at the game today. TMG.

I was ashamed to be in attendance. Capel has had my support but for a team to play like that after 4 years of being the HC is totally unacceptable.

I can't think of another Bedlam game that I have attended that I wanted to hurry up and end.

I thought Tony and Cade gave it their all today along with Tommy Gun. As far as everyone else...... yikes!

When I knew that Tiny and WW would not play, I was pretty sure we were headed for a train wreck.

We have had so many issues this year that everyone is beyond frustrated including Capel. If I had to name one thing that is hurting us the most this year, it would be 'immaturity'. We have talent. We have coaching. But, some of the things this bunch does is pretty high on the stupid meter. You can fix a lot of things but you can't fix stupid. Injuries haven't helped.

I've seen 15-16 year old kids do all kinds of moronic things which left their parents wondering if the kid would ever grow up. They usually do but not overnight. I think we will see substantial improvement next year in the maturity level of the team although I have no idea which players are going to still be around next year which could impact the talent level. Less talent but better character and improved maturity might be a step in the right direction.

Oh, and no, I do not blame Sampson for what is going on. KS did some stupid things too but they have nothing to do with the stupid that faces us today.

We've got to be tougher.

When practice starts next year, I want bubble drill, shoulder pads, the whole bit.
I agree, Gutter. The team has taken on the personality of the coach. They are too laid back. As a group, they are soft and they have a low basketball IQ.

We need to bring in guys that will be part of a team. We have a bunch of guys right now that really aren't part of the team.

If Tiny is not back, we will have no post game and will finish at the bottom of the big12.

Back