Barry Honore probably gets a scholly next year

I know a guy who has the same last name and he pronounces it awn-o-ray

Looks like he needs to spend some time in the gym. I hadn't realized he's that heavy looking.

Looks like he needs to spend some time in the gym. I hadn't realized he's that heavy looking.

Welcome to the board, junglejim. That is some avatar you got there!

As for big Barry, I think he could certainly earn a scholly. He sures tests well. I imagine that he will continue to get better as he gets into to shape. He will have a full year to do so as he sits out his transfer year.

With Peters no longer coming in next year Honore might be in the 4-man rotation of big men. If Tiny leaves he definetly will be.

Welcome to the board, junglejim. That is some avatar you got there!

Thanks for the welcome BT. When I saw the pic of that fetching young lad, I knew is was a match made in heaven. lol!!! Looks just like me, except my eyes are aligned a "little" bit more symmetrically in my skull.

He's actually lost alot of weight since I've seen him in August. Don't let the size fool you though, he ran the mile faster than most of the guards and all of the bigs except Gerber and he's the strongest guy on the team as a walkon.

He's actually lost alot of weight since I've seen him in August. Don't let the size fool you though, he ran the mile faster than most of the guards and all of the bigs except Gerber and he's the strongest guy on the team as a walkon.

I agree, Charles Barkley is a perfect example of a "chubby" guy that certainly impressed me. Just not a text book sort of body that you usually look for. If memory serves me correctly, CB was listed at 6'5", and is actually 6'4''? One of the best rebounders of his era--and at that height, impressive!!!
And, he could score as well. Somewhat aloof, but at the end of the day, I'd take 'em.

Back