Best brother in the whole world!!

TGuidry25

Reaction score
My brother works at a certain restaurant and BG23 and two of his buddies were there eating, and my brother got me his autograph!!! :woot

And you're going to give it to a son/daughter or niece/nephew?

I have never understood the fascination with autographs. I like Blake Griffin but I just don't get why his signature on a napkin carries any value to a person.

My brother works at a certain restaurant and BG23 and two of his buddies were there eating, and my brother got me his autograph!!! :woot

Hope he feels great about interrupting Blake's meal with friends to get an autograph. Ridiculous

Wow guys you're in rare form this morning.

I apologize for my post, but this is a sore subject for me. I've never understood why people would go up to an athlete while he's trying to enjoy a meal with his friends and/or family for an autograph. "Sure, let me chew this food in my mouth, put my fork down, wipe off my face, stop the conversation we were having, then I'd love to sign your napkin". I just don't get it.

Also don't get why adults want autographs so bad anyway. The Meet the Sooners day should be for the kids. If adults have special items like a Heisman football, I can understand that. But middle aged males idolizing college athletes is just weird to me.

I would love to have an autographed picture of him for my office, all i have currently is some former OU football players, E-Rob and Kobe with E-Rob guarding him...

But i dont think i would go up to him in and do so...i would probably just purchase online...

Now if my son was with me i might be more inclined to interrupt him and see if he would mind taking a pic with my son for his room...

for some people it is a big deal though, so i cant judge

I have never understood the fascination with autographs. I like Blake Griffin but I just don't get why his signature on a napkin carries any value to a person.

debbie_downer.jpg

Back