Big 12 Exhibition Scores

OUHoops

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
And Texas "allegedly" lost to Gonzaga in one of those secret scrimmage deals per Jeff Goodman.

The Cyclones won by 67 over a school named Viterbo. That's an entirely new one on me, I have to admit.

The V-Hawks are an NAIA program.

The Cyclones won by 67 over a school named Viterbo. That's an entirely new one on me, I have to admit.

The V-Hawks are an NAIA program.

Haha I got a good laugh out of that one, too, Sky!

I guess it's just an exhibition but that is an absolute joke.

Haha I got a good laugh out of that one, too, Sky!

I guess it's just an exhibition but that is an absolute joke.

It is generous to that small school. The payment from ISU is probably a huge part of their budget.

It is generous to that small school. The payment from ISU is probably a huge part of their budget.

That is true, Denver. Exhis are a good paycheck and good practice for the traveling team.

Iowa state is going to pay that money to a team no matter what, and it isn't out of generosity. They simply butchered and feasted upon the sacrificial lamb they had bought.

The teams isu and wvu scheduled stick out like a sore thumb on a page featuring terrible d-2 programs. An intrasquad scrimmage would have been more useful.

Last edited:
So washburn go three big 12 games for exhibitions. I wonder what the total the raked in for those was

Back