Big 12 Games Tonight!

thebigabd

Reaction score
Oklahoma vs. LA Monroe
Kansas vs. Memphis
Iowa State vs. Drake
Missouri vs. Tenn-Martin

I'm intrigued by the Kansas/Memphis game. Do you think Memphis has a chance in this one?

Hmm the Memphis Kansas game could have an exciting finish. It is amazing memphis is hanging around given that they have shot 20+ 3s and haven't made many. KU isn't looking great, but Memphis's guards are really making them work.

I find myself wondering how in the world Memphis has hung in this. They don't seem like they run any offense other than a pick and take a 3 pointer. Guess Kansas isn't very good either huh ;)

I find myself wondering how in the world Memphis has hung in this. They don't seem like they run any offense other than a pick and take a 3 pointer. Guess Kansas isn't very good either huh ;)

I think you'll see Memphis run more offense under Pastner than Calipari. They just need to find themselves a bit. New players, new system, new coach...it will take some time. And Self coached teams take a lot of teams out of their offense. KU's defense was stout. Now the offense and ball handling without Collins in there was brutal.

Back