Big 12 Media Day links from around the conference

Ford says this year's team will play with the same type of exciting energy as last season's team did. And, he expects his team to be competitive in the Big 12 Conference.

"I've been telling our fans, you'd better get your jackets because, when January gets here, you're not going to want to miss this because night in, night out, you're going to see very competitive, great basketball from top to bottom, every single team."

Pretty sure he said tickets after watching the media day interview. That's weird how someone could mistake jackets for that. That doesn't even make sense!

Ford says this year's team will play with the same type of exciting energy as last season's team did. And, he expects his team to be competitive in the Big 12 Conference.

"I've been telling our fans, you'd better get your jackets because, when January gets here, you're not going to want to miss this because night in, night out, you're going to see very competitive, great basketball from top to bottom, every single team."

Pretty sure he said tickets after watching the media day interview. That's weird how someone could mistake jackets for that. That doesn't even make sense!

lol

He did also mention January so maybe OSU is planning on playing their home games in the greatest football stadium in the country right next door!

Man! Rohde said the same thing in one of his articles. Then I read the transcript of the media day thing, and who/whatever does transcripts mistook 'tickets' for 'jackets' as well.

Oklahoma State coach Travis Ford has been warning fans to dress accordingly.

"I’ve been telling our fans, ‘You better get your jackets because when January gets here, you’re not going to want to miss this,’” Ford said. "Night in and night out, you’re going to witness three to four to five NBA players on the court.”

Come on Rohde!!!! Like Ford's walking around campus telling students, "Get your jackets ready guys! Get your jackets ready!!"

Calling a kid an "f'ng idiot" to Ford = words of encouragement ,so who knows what the word "jackets" could mean in his universe.

It's funny, I used to not like oSu becuase of their fanbases jealousy of all thing OU Basketball, but with Iba choking off the Olympics, Saint Eddie turining out to be the way he did, Sean needing treatment for a copenhagen and coke additiction, and now clown Ford, really...I just feel sorry for them and their so-called "tradition".

Cowboys 4Ever!

Calling a kid an "f'ng idiot" to Ford = words of encouragement ,so who knows what the word "jackets" could mean in his universe.

It's funny, I used to not like oSu becuase of their fanbases jealousy of all thing OU Basketball, but with Iba choking off the Olympics, Saint Eddie turining out to be the way he did, Sean needing treatment for a copenhagen and coke additiction, and now clown Ford, really...I just feel sorry for them and their so-called "tradition".

Cowboys 4Ever!

Really?

if you go to the actual text release from big12sports.com he says coats. I don't think i've seen tickets anywhere, but I also haven't watched the video so I could be wrong.

Back