Big Monday Crew

For which game?
The 6 PM or 8PM game.

Wow. My mute button will be getting a workout.

Wow, I'm gonna miss Fran.

Bob Knight will not be happy when he has to come to Norman.

Man, just thinking about the Longar incident gets my blood boiling all over again. I would love to be a fly on the wall while Knight has to do his prep interviews before games. OU should make him interview Kellen just for the sheer awkwardness factor.

Man, just thinking about the Longar incident gets my blood boiling all over again. I would love to be a fly on the wall while Knight has to do his prep interviews before games. OU should make him interview Kellen just for the sheer awkwardness factor.

I bet Knight tries to act as if nothing ever happened, kinda like he did at the end of the Alford feud.

The students should just randomly start Longar Longar and Hollis Price chants during timeouts just to anger Bob.

The students should just randomly start Longar Longar and Hollis Price chants during timeouts just to anger Bob.

Chants are sometimes hard to understand. They need to have poster sized pictures of Hollis & LL to show Bob during timeouts.

I say at every tv timeout Longar comes out and runs the court blowing kisses.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE_Iu1-XoZo&feature=related[/ame]

BTW, if Erin Andrews is the sideline reporter the Capelables better be on their best behavior when she passes by them.

I guess Big 12 basketball is getting some respect. With Barnes, Capel and Self, along with Ford and Anderson, this league is only going to get better and more exciting.

Does ESPN not have a Big 10 contract, so thought he'd rather do Big 10 games.

i'd rather be waterboarded than have to put up with those two for three months. blech.

Back