Blake Griffin!

tmeyer3307

Reaction score
I personally think he has a legit shot at First Team All NBA or at worst Second Team. I have watched both of his games and he looks really fresh and healthy. He can flat out shoot the ball now(been a pretty solid shooter now for several years). 6-11 from the 3pt line already and I think he could avg 25-8-7 this year. Chris Paul I believe kind of hurt his numbers.

I also think the Clippers will be a better team this season. Patrick Beverley is a flat out warrior!

Blake's now a facilitator on that team plus all the parts LA got for CP3 is going to really make em a deep team. Rockets may not be able to make as deep a run as people think because they completely lack a bench.

Blake's problem is staying healthy and off the disabled list. Tedosic will help them offensively at PG as he adjusts to the NBA, but he is a poor defensive player. Beverly is a great defender but not so much on the offensive end. Chris Paul could play both.

I think the Clips will have trouble scoring against good teams. Deandre Jordan won't help much offensively. They need another "star". Time will tell.

Blake's problem is staying healthy and off the disabled list. Tedosic will help them offensively at PG as he adjusts to the NBA, but he is a poor defensive player. Beverly is a great defender but not so much on the offensive end. Chris Paul could play both.

I think the Clips will have trouble scoring against good teams. Deandre Jordan won't help much offensively. They need another "star". Time will tell.

Tedosic is out indefinitely.

Blake's problem is staying healthy and off the disabled list.

Yup...been that way for the past two years. Blake was looking great last year through December, but the injury bug hit him again. This year, though, it looks like he's really working on his 3-point game. I never remembered him taking so many of those shots in a game. I hope he can stay healthy, and if he does, will almost definitely make his 6th All-Star appearance.

Hit the game winner last night against Portland!!! Love watching him play this year. Besides the Greek Freak, I don't think anyone has had as good of a start to the season!

Back