Board Request

Boomer Sooner

Reaction score
Let me start by saying the new home page is great and has improved the site tremendously. My only complaint is that on the home page in the drop menu when you select the forum you want it opens a new page. I would like to see it go straight to the page instead of opening a new one becuase when I surf I like multiply tabs on one internet page. Thanks.

Let me start by saying the new home page is great and has improved the site tremendously. My only complaint is that on the home page in the drop menu when you select the forum you want it opens a new page. I would like to see it go straight to the page instead of opening a new one becuase when I surf I like multiply tabs on one internet page. Thanks.

Just control-click on the link and it should tab it for you...

I am definitely going to try and get that fixed. It bothers me too, but thus far I haven't figured out how to do it. Hopefully elmocarps solution can work until I get it worked out.

Back