Cameron Clark had 29pts this weekend

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
at South Garland shootout. Jarion Henry also put up 24 in his game.

I wouldn't be suprised to see Henry make a jump up the ratings like Clark did last year.

Looks like he filled out the stat sheet. That kind of rebounding will be nice if we continue to run our small ball set.

I wouldn't be suprised to see Henry make a jump up the ratings like Clark did last year.
From what I heard before he left California most of the Pac 10 wanted him. Won't take him long to have a similar list in the big 12 if I were a betting man. I think him and Cam together would look awesome at the 3 and the 4. Both long, athletic, energy and skilled guys.

Clark seems to have the athleticism to also be a monster defender on the wing. And does anybody got any video of Henry? He's a junior this year, right?

Henry is a JR, class of 2011 not a Senior.

We are gunna need every bit of scoring that Clark can provide with Crocker and probably Willie gone.

I just hope we can land a decent big man. If we get a good one we could be better as a team next year. If not, we may be worse. Of course this all depends on Gallon going or staying. If he leaves I think we'll be worse no matter what. If he comes back and we add somebody to help him we should be better.

In my opinion if Tiny continue to put up the numbers he putting up he should go,this game is like stock u got to know when to sell are dump.

Re: Cameron Clark had 29 pts this weekend

In my opinion if Tiny continue to put up the numbers he putting up he should go,this game is like stock u got to know when to sell are dump.

If that happens we may be running a five-guard lineup out there next year. :ez-laugh:

Edit: Well, I guess we could throw Orlando Allen out there as our big man.

I don't see that happening. He's been great, but he's got to get a little better in quite a few areas. Also, he needs to be a PF. He's not a C. Aldrich, Larry Sanders, and Jordan are going to be drafted ahead of him as Centers and Cousin, Favors, Monroe, and Ed Davis will be drafted ahead of him as PFs. I'm not even including Pittman, Lawal, Brackins, and Pittman. So if you add all those guys plus the crop of guards, that could push Tiny to the second round. 2011 would be the better year, because we see how weak big men are in this recruiting season. The best big guy is Josh Smith, a guy that is not half the talent Tiny is.

Re: Cameron Clark had 29 pts this weekend

If that happens we may be running a five-guard lineup out there next year. :ez-laugh:

Edit: Well, I guess we could throw Orlando Allen out there as our big man.

Is Barry Honore' a forgotten big man next season? At 6' 7" 268 (according to Soonersports.com), he definitely has the size to be a factor inside, providing he has the skills to go with his muscular body. Anyone see enough of him in practice to make that call?

Back on topic, that was one fine performance by a future Sooner! Way to go, Cam!

Cam Clark really reminds me of Desmond Mason as a Junior and Senior at OSU. He's a guy that can slash baseline to baseline, run the break and catch an oop, tip a dunk in, and can knock down the three. He has the rarity of being able to knock down mid range jumpers. If he develops a power drive, look out.

If he can really improve his inside game by the end of the season and learn to defend without fouling out then he may be wise to go. At this point, he only played 10 minutes against Utah because he fouled out (that is a foul every two minutes). He has a natural ability to rebound, but his back to the basket game probably needs some work before it is NBA. That being said, sometimes you do have to sell high. It will be a good sign for our season if Tiny is ready to enter the draft.

I heard he is not a school kind of guy so if the #s not their for the draft he could go overseas just imo.

Back