Capel quote on scholarships for next season

Who's to say his attitude is good. He's the only guy that hasn't even gotten a chance to play. I've talked to people at PCO
and they said he was very insubordinate to the coach there. Something is there, because he's behind Gerber. That says alot, because alot of people are getting atleast an opportunity.

I think they keep Allen because he's a good guy, Willis tranfers to Georgia St. or Georgia Southern, Warren's gone, and everyone else is OK. We'll be good next year.

This is what I expect to happen...Allen is also another big body for practice, etc.

Who's to say his attitude is good. He's the only guy that hasn't even gotten a chance to play. I've talked to people at PCO
and they said he was very insubordinate to the coach there. Something is there, because he's behind Gerber. That says alot, because alot of people are getting atleast an opportunity.

I think they keep Allen because he's a good guy, Willis tranfers to Georgia St. or Georgia Southern, Warren's gone, and everyone else is OK. We'll be good next year.

If Hardrick wants to play he may end up going to a UCO or something. Don't know about him and if just likes being at OU I wouldn't mind him staying. I don't really like that we gave a guy a scholarship that won't play at all though. I also still think Gallon may leave.

Hey playboy, Ford has already oversigned by three people, and that's factoring in the projection of James Anderson going pro. Big difference between that and a threat.

They are oversigned by 2 not 3, Akol is already gone. I guess that is just splitting hairs though. Lets just see how things work out with both teams.

IMO, if either coach has players that are either lazy or trouble makers then they should let them go. There are to many good kids out there willing to work hard that could use those scholarships.

Back