Capel's post game

sdcloud9

Reaction score
I like Capel's post game interviews for the most part, he is very honest about his team.

He said it was disappointing to have such a big lead and then relax which gave Houston momentum late in the first half. He also said it was disappointing that players got away from the team concept in the second half.

I didn't like the fact that he made excuses for the team's long travel and then playing two games back to back. I thought that was poor on his part. They are all 18-22, they should be able to play back to back.

He also said the team is desperate for a win. Let's hope they get one soon.

I didn't like the fact that he made excuses for the team's long travel and then playing two games back to back. I thought that was poor on his part. They are all 18-22, they should be able to play back to back.

Actually that point is very relevant. The team you saw in the first 15 minutes is the team they will turn into when thousands of miles of travel, stamina and experience together are no longer a factor.

The talent is there and the coaching is there. This team is going to hit it's stride and these early struggles will only make them tougher.

I agree with that completely. I think we saw glimpses of what is possible last night and to me. it's pretty exciting.

Actually that point is very relevant. The team you saw in the first 15 minutes is the team they will turn into when thousands of miles of travel, stamina and experience together are no longer a factor.

The talent is there and the coaching is there. This team is going to hit it's stride and these early struggles will only make them tougher.
I think the travel distance excuse is pretty lame, if that was the case isn't Norman closer to Anchorage than Houston is? ANyway OU will get better as the year moves on..

I agree with that completely. I think we saw glimpses of what is possible last night and to me. it's pretty exciting.

You will always look good when you start a game 7-10 from the 3pt line.

Back