Caption this: Doron and Harrison at KU's late night...

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
bkc_latenight_rg011_t640.jpg

Doron to Harrison: Man, I thought Bill said that we would get to watch a fight.

Why can't Coach Self shoot the rock like Capel?

"I'm bored.... You bored?" "Yup...."

Last edited:
Doron - "Why isn't that one guy playing and why does he have a cast on his wrist?"

Harrison - "Oh he got into a fight with a football player, it's normal at KU though"

Doron - "That's messed up."

Doron - "Man I could used to playin here every other year."

Harrison - "I don't even need one time, I'm through with here, they don't have any guys with red wigs"

doron - "why isn't that one guy playing and why does he have a cast on his wrist?"

harrison - "oh he got into a fight with a football player, it's normal at ku though"

doron - "that's messed up."

fail.

I have no idea what was going on at the time this picture was taken, but all of those young men have looks on their faces that either say "This is the lamest thing I've ever seen in my life" or "I sure hope we get to go back to the hotel quick". BOOMER SOONER BABY!!! :ez-roll:

I have no idea what was going on at the time this picture was taken, but all of those young men have looks on their faces that either say "This is the lamest thing I've ever seen in my life" or "I sure hope we get to go back to the hotel quick". BOOMER SOONER BABY!!! :ez-roll:

My thoughts exactly! haha :ez-roll:

Couldn't tell which board it is since every third thread here is about KU. :)

Well when KU makes national news about how well their football and basketball programs get along, that tends to happen on many sports talk boards.

"Hey...I can almost see Norman from here!"
"yeah, just squint a little...wonder what coach is doin'?"

I really hope we pull in these guys. While this is only a snap shot, a picture says a thousand words as is oft said.

bkc_latenight_rg012_t640.jpg

Man, I need a drink. Anybody got a drink? Hey...where'd everybody go.

Sam...I think Grace met by "fail" that Tyshawn Taylor played. He's fine.

It's early but 1 commit down and 2 to go.

Last edited:
The combination of the recruits and Morningstar is great. The recruits look really bored and Morningstar looks a little buzzed.

Back