Check this out: LNC ticket situation for tonight

OUHoops

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Click the link and put your cursor over the E5 and you see there are 42 tickets available in that section. Look at the listings, one person has listed 20 seats on one row, and the other person 17 on one row. Scalpers, right?

http://www.stubhub.com/oklahoma-basketball-tickets/oklahoma-vs-kansas-1-8-2014-4363009/

One other thing. Look at the sections behind the goal in the upper deck:

* 69 tickets for sale in section S6
* 129 in S5
* 17 in S4
* 40 in S3
* 42 in S2.

You might as well put a Baylor-like tarp over that area and give fans with tickets in those sections seats on the upper sides or lower level behind the goals. Or just gut those upper sections behind the goal on both ends and put in suites there or open it up as extra concourse space.

Also, those seats in the sections listed above, are listed as sold through OU's official ticket site. Again, scalpers? Crazy. Those guys are losing money if they can't sell them for one of the three biggest games of the year. Maybe they will before the game outside the arena. I'll be there and come back with photos of these sections after tip-off.

Yes, I have no life. :D

Click the link and put your cursor over the E5 and you see there are 42 tickets available in that section. Look at the listings, one person has listed 20 seats on one row, and the other person 17 on one row. Scalpers, right?

http://www.stubhub.com/oklahoma-basketball-tickets/oklahoma-vs-kansas-1-8-2014-4363009/

* 129 in S5
* 17 in S4
* 40 in S3
* 42 in S2.

You might as well put a Baylor-like tarp over that area and give fans with tickets in those sections seats on the upper sides or lower level behind the goals. Or just gut those upper sections behind the goal on both ends and put in suites there or open it up as extra concourse space.

Also, those seats in the sections listed above, are listed as sold through OU's official ticket site. Again, scalpers? Crazy. Those guys are losing money if they can't sell them for one of the three biggest games of the year. Maybe they will before the game outside the arena. I'll be there and come back with photos of these sections after tip-off.

I would almost bet most of these are ticket companies in the KU area like Tickets 4 Less out of KC. Had KU beat SDSU last weekend more of these would be sold.

* 129 in S5
* 17 in S4
* 40 in S3
* 42 in S2.

And people think we don't need to either build a smaller arena or renovate the LNC to be smaller...

And people think we don't need to either build a smaller arena or renovate the LNC to be smaller...

I'm fine with McCasland Fieldhouse retro night every once in awhile, even if the real reason to be there is reduced capacity

Mike says on the radio that they are selling restricted tickets for 15 dollars which means is after tip off if there is any open seats they will let those folks fill in the seats

Back