***Clark talks about his trip to Norman***

Re: Clark talks about his trip to Norman >>> OUHoops.com

Thanks OUHoops and Henzo!
Great report, this place is getting better everyday!

Awesome stuff Henzo!

"Capel is probably my favorite (coach) to talk to," he said. "We talk about stuff, not really basketball stuff, but he's just real cool. I like him a lot, he calls me all the time and we just talk about anything.

This is good news.

"I don't know when I'm taking visits or deciding or anything," he said. "Right now there aren't any leaders or anything like that so I'll just go with it when it comes."

Please sign early. This place may explode if Clark takes his recruitment into the late period and doesn't sign until April.

I'm glad Capel has made such a favorable impression on Cameron. I hope that translates to an imminent commitment.

Come to Soonerland, Cameron.:OU-logo::clap

Good stuff Henzo. Thanks!

As I've stated before. I have some relatives in Sherman/Denison that know the Clark family. Cameron is shooting straight from the hip about his recruitment. From what I'm told Cameron's father is a very solid guy. He wants Cam to be his own man and understand the responsiblity and accountability that one must have to make an important decision like this. Cam was pretty busy this summer and really wants to make sure he understands what each school can bring to the table as far as where he fits with that particular team. With that said. In the end I think Cameron Clark will be a Sooner. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:clap

I like that picture of him in scout. Looks like he's right on the verge of busting out in a huge smile. Someone tell a darn joke or fart or something.

Very good interview, thanks!

Gotta find a way to get him in the early period.

If he visits during the season, or really just regardless, we need to pack the house and make a lot of noise during the season. Capel's doing his part; now we need to do ours!

T.J. plus Capel (and staff), the atmosphere with our team and last, but not least, the support could equal Clark and T.J. on the same court.

Back