Congrats Ram fans

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
Your guys played with a lot of heart and really fed off of the crowd. I will be cheering for you the rest of the way. Sanders is the real deal.

Sanders didn't impress me at all. He was out rebounded by a Freshman on the class. He might have a big wing span but, he isn't MR NBA like alot of people think. Not impressed at all. TG will eat his lunch by mid season....

Gavin can stroke it from deep.

Thanks Big Time...Capel showed a galaxy of class in doing a Home/Away with us. I'll bet you a million dollars that Anthony Grant and the Bama scum will opt out.

Everyone in Ram Nation is hopin' that Larry stays for his senior year....would you believe he's only been playing organized ball for 4 years???
You guys have some high ceiling freshman....Pledger has the shooting stroke of Stephon Curry.

best of luck the rest of the way...

Yea I give it up to you guys. Nice job. I would love to see you guys again in the NCAA tourney. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

They looked like a well coached team and they do have talent. Congrats on the W, you deserved it and kicked our asses.

Sanders is a Stud but most of us already knew that.

Congrats Rams. :clap

His numbers yesterday look even more impressive if you take into account that he barely played in the first half due to a couple of touchy foul calls.

He has added some more post moves to his game, and his three point shot looked pretty legit as well.

Last edited:
Sanders didn't impress me at all. He was out rebounded by a Freshman on the class. He might have a big wing span but, he isn't MR NBA like alot of people think. Not impressed at all. TG will eat his lunch by mid season....

Sanders is good. If you want to see what type of player he is, just look to that last game in the NCAA tourney or how Blake and Taylor had no answer for him.

Their fans were great. That was a great atmosphere that probably could have been accountable for about 5-7 points.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0t3iKQCkzY&feature=channel"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0t3iKQCkzY&feature=channel[/ame]

You all give way to many props to this guy. I know he is good but, he isn't on that level yet by far....

You all give way to many props to this guy. I know he is good but, he isn't on that level yet by far....

Yeah because you know more than every NBA scout that has been beating down the doors at VCU since the end of last year and every coach in the league that says the same...there have been at least 5 NBA scouts at every game since end of last year. Guess you also missed the NBA camps this summer and how Lebron and others raved about him.... you must be watching too much ODU women's game down at the beach...it will fry your brain.

Yeah because you know more than every NBA scout that has been beating down the doors at VCU since the end of last year and every coach in the league that says the same...there have been at least 5 NBA scouts at every game since end of last year. Guess you also missed the NBA camps this summer and how Lebron and others raved about him.... you must be watching too much ODU women's game down at the beach...it will fry your brain.

And that's a burn. Navy, you've just been pwned.

Back