Couple of questions about the Tisdale-related ceremonies

NMSooner'80

Reaction score
1. What was the crowd like during the Toby Keith performance of "Wayman's Song"?
2. Which of his former teammates were there as part of the ceremonies?

It was very quiet during the entire halftime ceremony, including Toby's song. I don't think anyone left their seats because the lines for the bathrooms were really long right after it was over.

The paper mentioned that there were teammates there, but they didn't say who they were at the game.

1. What was the crowd like during the Toby Keith performance of "Wayman's Song"?
2. Which of his former teammates were there as part of the ceremonies?

The crowd was very somber during the actual song. There were a ton of flashbulbs going off throughout. You could really sense that the words combined with the slideshow on the big screen took an emotional toll on the fans. After the band was finished, they were given a standing ovation from the greater than 11K present. It was a great moment.

I couldn't tell you which of his teammates were there. I was trying to do some spotting in the crowd but didn't see anyone that I recognized.

chew, tommy, chuck watson and my boy shawn clark were the only guys i saw. a little disappointed there weren't more guys.

I liked the way they did a take-off on the 'There's Only ONE Oklahoma!' and said, 'There's only ONE Wayman Tisdale!'.

Back