Crowd predictions for tonight?

Sooner23

Reaction score
What's the buzz on campus? Can we get 10,000? Would be nice, but I think we're looking at somewhere around 8,000. FWIW, we had 6,741 for Mount St. Mary's.

You would think Arkansas could sell out, but with both teams struggling I will say around 8,500.

7,200. Terrible, but that's my guess. Hope I am wrong.

This game has been really poorly marketed imo, and the team got almost no coverage coming into the week with the Bedlam victory (might be a good thing with how bad we have played! :D)

Hope I am wrong....

Thunder host 76ers tonight, so 8,000 would be very solid.

The 76ers are terrible. I hope that any fan that had both sets of tickets would choose to come to the OU game tonight....

OU plays far less games and these OU/Arky games have always been really fun.

BTW, I think the student section will be quite good. It will fall on the donors tonight.

My hope is that those that do show will really be into to the game and give this team some standing Os for good defensive sequences...

Last edited:
I sure hope they get a nice crowd. BigTime and his group have worked hard to build up support. I would hate to see the slow start this year kill the momentum they have generated.

I like having the Thunder in OKC, but if a choice is necessary, OU sporting events will always come first for me.

Back