Cryin' For Me (Wayman's Song) By Toby

Awesome! Was this really written for Wayman? Were they close?

Edit: Ok, its obvious it was written for him...i wasn't to the bridge yet

Last edited:
At Wayman’s service, Toby said he had written a song for Wayman but he couldn’t do it that day. Yes they were good friends

At Wayman’s service, Toby said he had written a song for Wayman but he couldn’t do it that day. Yes they were good friends

I was hoping that he would play it then, but certainly understood why he wasn't able to. Thanks for sharing.

Wayman sure was a great man. If we could all live our lives like Wayman did this would be a much better world. And I don't mean as a star athlete or famous musician, I mean a person that loved life, worked hard and seemed to not have an enemy in the world. He just had a truly special attitude that seem to always and naturally exist while most of us have to work hard to maintain a positive attitude.

Wayman sure was a great man. If we could all live our lives like Wayman did this would be a much better world. And I don't mean as a star athlete or famous musician, I mean a person that loved life, worked hard and seemed to not have an enemy in the world. He just had a truly special attitude that seem to always and naturally exist while most of us have to work hard to maintain a positive attitude.

Well said, Denver! Wayman's courage was an inspiration to everyone through all he endured. His smile and gentle spirit will be remembered for a very long time. What a wonderful man!

Great song, by the way. I can see why Toby didn't want to sing it at Wayman's service. I had tears in my eyes just watching the video.

Thanks for sharing, rowdy and Boomer!

I just saw it on GAC. It is really touching. Wayman was a great human being. Hearing the song, you could understand why Toby could not sing it at Wayman's service. The cut had some beautiful pictures of Wayman and his family and you could feel the love in the photos.

Toby Keith also own a racehorse named Wayman, in honor of Tisdale, a promising 2-year old. Here's a quick video of him working at Santa Anita out in California.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCE1Y3p2saM&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

This tore me up. I still can't believe he is gone. I'm so happy that I got to meet this man. The best we all can do now is learn from his legacy. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

I listened to the song when it was released on the net and I thought it was terrific. When you add the video, it's hard to keep the tears from flowing. It's a wonderful tribute to Wayman.

Back