Detroit is 5-0 with Blake Griffin

thebigabd

Reaction score
Drummond and Griffin are going to be tough to deal with.

Blake Griffin
24 points, 10 rebounds, 5 assists
16 points, 9 rebounds, 7 assists
21 points, 9 rebounds, 6 assists
25 points, 3 rebounds, 7 assists

Andre Drummond
21 points, 22 rebounds, 7 assists, 3 blocks
14 points, 15 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 block
23 points, 20 rebounds, 4 steals, 4 blocks
17 points, 17 rebounds, 5 assists, 3 blocks
17 points, 27 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 blocks

Beat Brooklyn by 9, Portland by 21, Miami by 4, Memphis by 2, Cleveland by 11....

I have been excited for him. I know Detroit isn't the ideal place to be, but he's in the East which is a positive and it sounds like he's really appreciated and he's made a dramatic impact on a playoff bound team. good for him!!

Good to see BG playing well and having fun doing it. He seems to have a bigger role as a point forward with the Pistons, which should reduce the wear and tear on his body.

Dang Drummond is a monster on the boards lol

Offenses are gonna resign themselves to the fact that there will not be any offensive boards available at those rates!!

I'm a believer in SVG being able to surround them with complementary pieces to the point of being one of the top 2 or 3 teams in the East soon.

Ive always considered Van Gundy an excellent coach.

Dang Drummond is a monster on the boards lol

Offenses are gonna resign themselves to the fact that there will not be any offensive boards available at those rates!!

Drummond is a total beast. Hard to believe he is only 24 years old. Not even in his prime and the guy rebounds at an insane rate.

Lost last night, but they are pretty fun to watch.. Not a great bench so I don't think they will do super well this year in the playoffs, but you never know. If they could get to the 5-6 seed I could see them win one playoff series. They need to add a piece or two next season.

Back