DirecTV & Sooners Sports WBB

bluesooner17

Reaction score
DirecTV & Sooners Sports WBB (Updated)

I have found on channel 676 Sunday (11/4) Oklahoma Christian @ Oklahoma and Thursday (11/8) Henderson State @ Oklahoma. They are showing them as a delayed broadcast. I hope they don't do this during the regular season.
:clap

I have found the game on channel 623 (FCS) at 7 pm so it will be shown live.

Last edited:
While not preferable, games from various OU teams are bound to have scheduling conflicts; and women's basketball isn't always going to come out as the live broadcast. But I'd say it's better than not being able to see the game at all.

While not preferable, games from various OU teams are bound to have scheduling conflicts; and women's basketball isn't always going to come out as the live broadcast. But I'd say it's better than not being able to see the game at all.

But it is being broadcast live. It's on Fox College Sports Pacific. I don't know if your direct TV gets that or not. Cox Cable is adding the 3 Fox College Sports channels as of Thursday - obviously because of the SoonerSports TV deal.

It has been listed live(Thursday's Game) on channel 302 for Verizon Fios, in case anyone with Fios who may be interested.

Just checked the TV listings for Cox Communications. As reported earlier in this thread, Fox College Sports Atlantic, Fox College Sports Central, and Fox College Sports Pacific have been added to the Oklahoma City listings (Channels 271, 272, & 273, respectively), all non-HD. The game tonight is live on FCS Pacific (Ch 273) and repeated on Fox Sports Oklahoma (Ch 37 & HD Ch 722) Sunday afternoon.

Directv has the game on Ch 623

I already cursed up a storm over on SF.com about this, but of all the Fox Sports channels I got, MOST of them were showing the Poke men exhibition against Ottawa. I was hopeful that one of them would show OU women instead, since they were all at commercial breaks showing different commercials, but then... OSU game starts up all at the same time on all the different channels.

If I wasn't running a fever last night, I would have probably made more of an effort to see if some local channel had it. :(

I don't see where the game is on direct channel 623 live, OU vs Henderson ?

Back