Does Keiton have a disability?

Mr.B!!!

Reaction score
Not a flame, but he just looks "off" for most people. If he does, what a story!

Paige could be rolling around out there in a wheel chair and get open shots against our zone.

Nah, I make fun of retarded people and all that, but I'm glad to see them do good.

That highschool kid that drained like 10 straight 3s in mop-up time was way better, though.

Nah, I make fun of retarded people and all that, but I'm glad to see them do good.

That highschool kid that drained like 10 straight 3s in mop-up time was way better, though.

Wow. You stay classy.

The guy is a good, coachable player. He definetely has some issues in his game that will always hold him back, but I like the kid and he's a good kid.

Why isnt this thread locked? Keiton is a good guy, good player, good teammate, etc. He doesnt have a disability and doesnt have fetal alcohol syndrome.

Geez, terrible thread.

Page is streaky, but the dimes were huge...They need assists more than they need threes from him, IMO.

Oklahoma State beat Oklahoma due to excellent rebounding...The Cowboys won't have that luxury in many games left on the schedule...They may back into the tournament, but I don't see a sweet 16 this year...Hope I'm wrong...What is the Sooner opinion?

Paige could be rolling around out there in a wheel chair and get open shots against our zone.

No kidding. I wonder why we even go zone. All it has done this year is provide wide open threes with one of our guards trying to make an impossible leap to get a hand in someone's face. Our defense is straight up garbage and recruiting only offensive players has really hurt us. I can only imagine what a drive and kick team would do to us.

Back