Don't care what anybody says!!!

Navy2004

Reaction score
When you can go into Utah and get a win it is very big. I remember when nobody went into that place and won a game. What I saw today is a team that is getting better and confident. We are playing better when we get down. We are playing better on defense and getting that stop. We are making good decisions in the clutch and saw that today in the OT. Coach has done a good job getting the point across and this is going to be one heck of a team come conference time.

That crowd seemed really hostile. I think this is a great win and it proved that the improvements we made carried over to the road. This may be the second best team we have played and we won on the road.

I personally think OU just knocked off three nice wins in a row. Arkansas, Arizona and Utah are very solid basketball programs. It does not matter what the records are this year, those are solid wins.

There has been alot of teams go into UTAH and get beat over the years. The place is loud and the crowd is hostile. If this win doesn't help this team then nothing will....CONFIDENCE

It's a road win and I'll take it at this point. We're going to have to play better than that to win on the road in the conference but that's for next month.

Back