Everyone really needs to look at the bright side...

chiron

Reaction score
Over the pass couple of years, I feel like there have been two things consistently worried about on this board and both of those issues now have been resolved.

First, after many years, we have an actual point guard, a good one, that is not a Juco transfer, but a freshman, and possibly a great point guard.

Second, not sure how much we have to be worried about someone stealing Capel away from us, for this year at least. Not that I think poorly of him or the job he is doing, but he won't be the hot topic (positive) in the off season.

See, two long time issues solved. :)

Thats true. We got what we asked for in those 2 areas. Just didn't think the rest of it would fall apart.

Thats true. We got what we asked for in those 2 areas. Just didn't think the rest of it would fall apart.

I thought after last year we would be at least almost as strong as we were last year. But not even close this year. Its a bad year all the way around!

Over the pass couple of years, I feel like there have been two things consistently worried about on this board and both of those issues now have been resolved.

First, after many years, we have an actual point guard, a good one, that is not a Juco transfer, but a freshman, and possibly a great point guard.

Second, not sure how much we have to be worried about someone stealing Capel away from us, for this year at least. Not that I think poorly of him or the job he is doing, but he won't be the hot topic (positive) in the off season.

See, two long time issues solved. :)

The bright side? This is the worst OU team since not sure when.

Agreed. TMG is the man. So we've got one piece to the puzzle and now all we need is about seven more. Too bad we only have three ships to give in the late period.

Too bad that great point guard can't play a lick of defense. He'd fit in great in some of Tubbs early teams...

Back