Fall Individual Workouts

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
start today. Let's hope the guys are ready to work.

I demand a fall individual workout report #1 in ten minutes or I'm putting a virus on this website.

I demand a fall individual workout report #1 in ten minutes or I'm putting a virus on this website.

It is well within the 10 minute demand and is also very complete, so please, no virus. ;)

Our guys did a great job of pre-testing today! Can't wait for the Sooner Mile tomorrow

I love me some football season.... but there are so many questions I can't wait to get answered when I get to see the hoops team hit the court in a couple months. The season can't get here soon enough!

I love me some football season.... but there are so many questions I can't wait to get answered when I get to see the hoops team hit the court in a couple months. The season can't get here soon enough!

Ah yes, the smell of popcorn, eating hot dogs with stale buns and sprawling yourself out over six seats in a 3/4 empty LNC during exhibition games is upon us.

Personally, I can't wait to see how much Allen and Wright have improved, and then just what Drew Fitzgerald is going to bring to the table.

Back