Fans encouraged to wear white for Missouri game

OUHoops

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tomorrow is "Cheer Like a Champion" t-shirt day in Norman. OU is encouraging Sooner fans to wear white to tomorrows game, but only the first 2,000 fans will receive the free shirts. So get there early if you want one...

20100111_white_tshirt.jpg

Program broke or something? Last year every seat in the stadium had a white shirt on it....

Is this the actual white-out for the season, or will the read white-out happen later in the year? Its usually at the end against Kansas or Texas A&M.

I have a feeling the real white out is going to be when Texas comes to Norman

Program broke or something? Last year every seat in the stadium had a white shirt on it....

The payout for going to the Sun Bowl isn't quite as high as it is for going to the bcs title game :ez-laugh:

Oh well, crappy quality ends up shrinking two sizes and finding its way to the trash anyways.

So no more Wayman Tisdale night :(.

So no more Wayman Tisdale night :(.

they moved it to the texas game.

i'd be disappointed about no shirt if they didn't make them so wide and short. i feel like i'm ready to go to a jazzercise class with how short they make 'em.

Last edited:
I just can't wear extra large t-shirts. I realize having different sizes would be a bit of a cluster.

I have the same sentiment, I have yet to get a shirt that even remotely fits.

Well I'm sure they're paying somebody about $1.50 apiece for these shirts, so what can you really expect I guess.

I can't wait for tomorrow's ballgame. I've never been a part of a white out and cannot wait to see it. I just hope that at least half of us participate.

Well I'm sure they're paying somebody about $1.50 apiece for these shirts, so what can you really expect I guess.
Well yea, just pointing it out. I usually find a kid to give mine to that didn't get one.

I expect a good crowd tomorrow. If not I'm going to be very disappointed.

Back