Fitz, Pledger News?

OUPadofski

Reaction score
Has anyone heard or read anything about what Coach Capel has decided to do? Thanks in advance.

Not that I know of. They were just talking on the sports animal how capel hasnt said anything about what he is doing with those 2

Should be an in-house discipline...run them into the ground

Unless there have been issues with these two before...

I am surprised Capel hasnt come out and said what he plans to do though...

Suspended indefinitely as of yesterday. Don't know what that means as far as how long though.

the turd mark rogers was pissed at capel for not announcing it yet. he feels that it should be made public.

the turd mark rogers was pissed at capel for not announcing it yet. he feels that it should be made public.

I wish someone would hold him accountable for saying that there would only be 7000 butts in the seats for Wayman day. Only over 4000 people off on your prediction, Rosie.

Suspended indefinitely as of yesterday. Don't know what that means as far as how long though.

These two must have had some issues before...seems very harsh if not...unless indefinitely means 1 game...

These two must have had some issues before...seems very harsh if not...unless indefinitely means 1 game...

When an internal punishment is deemed "suspended indefinitely", I usually think that it is more of a length to be determined situation.

My guess was 1-2 games yesterday, and I stand by that now.

I don't think Capel has every suspended anybody "definitely."

Rosie oh Rodgers should STFU its not his business or ours. Whatever Capel decides is fine with me. I assume they will sit the first half whatever he decides I will support.

Sometimes, the length of an 'indefinite suspension' depends upon the attitude of the suspendee.

Sometimes, the length of an 'indefinite suspension' depends upon the attitude of the suspendee.

Or may depend on the indefinite time the assistances get tired of watching them run stadiums and suicides. A week, ten days, a month, I am just sayin.

Chris Early's suspension was pretty definite. So was Kyle Cannon's.

I would not want to be Capel. A huge part of me would want to suspend the guys for at least two games while another part of me would want to win in Stillwater and not risk a road game with two less guys on my bench.

Ray Willis was suspended indefinitely last season. I'm not sure how many games he actually sat out. But his friends had to pry a folding chair off of his rear end with a crowbar when the suspension was over. ;)

Back