Fox Sports' Jeff Goodman's Bracket

I'll take a 2nd round victory over anybody this year. Sweet 16 would be a great season. Elite 8 was about right for last years team but I think it's too much to ask for this years team at this point. Hopefully I'll be wrong.

wow i would take all those wins against 3 past NCAA champions.

I would pick ISU to make the Tournament. 3 teams from the North will make it in my opinion and why leave out Brackins unless you absolutely have to. If ISU is a bubble team I think they make it.

With the way they do the pod sytem now it will just depend on who the high seed is and the closet they can get them to home.
* March 18 / 20

Dunkin' Donuts Center, Providence, Rhode Island (Hosts: Big East Conference & Providence College)
New Orleans Arena, New Orleans, Louisiana (Host: Tulane University)
Ford Center, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (Host: Big 12 Conference)
HP Pavilion, San José, California (Host: San José State University)

* March 19 / 21

HSBC Arena, Buffalo, New York (Hosts: Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference, Canisius College, & Niagara University)
Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena, Jacksonville, Florida (Host: Jacksonville University)
Bradley Center, Milwaukee, Wisconsin (Host: Marquette University)
Spokane Veterans Memorial Arena, Spokane, Washington (Host: Washington State University)

I'll take a 2nd round victory over anybody this year. Sweet 16 would be a great season. Elite 8 was about right for last years team but I think it's too much to ask for this years team at this point. Hopefully I'll be wrong.

I think last years team was better than the elite 8. We just happened to run into the best team in the country then. We could have (not necessarily would have) beaten any other team in the country. This team could be really really good by tournament time. Young teams should be better at the end of the year than the beginning and we are pretty darn good at the beginning of the year.

Back