Got lucky today....

thebigabd

Reaction score
How many times are you going to get 25 points out of Cade Davis? A one point win over Northern Colorado at home after the alleged "improvement" since Alaska concerns me. Willie had a brisk 4 points on 0-4 from behind the arc...

Thank you Cade Davis and Tony Crocker, you guys saved OU from a real bad loss today.

This game had the feeling of a trap game. Northern Colorado is a decent team. We just had finals also UTEP and Gonzaga are coming up. I am just glad TC and Cade stepped up or that would have been a loss that really hurts us. We just have to take the W and make sure we play better against UTEP.

How many times are you going to get 25 points out of Cade Davis? A one point win over Northern Colorado at home after the alleged "improvement" since Alaska concerns me. Willie had a brisk 4 points on 0-4 from behind the arc...

Thank you Cade Davis and Tony Crocker, you guys saved OU from a real bad loss today.

Amen brutha. Willie's act is wearing thin with me. His lack of mental toughness - when things are going poorly - is very disconcerting. And it's not like this is the first time it's happened this year.

Just as it is unsettling that a 25 point game from Cade only yields a 1 point victory. You have to be kind of amazed we won a game where WWIII had more turnovers than points. Which is less likely to occur again than Cade having a 20 point game.

Reminded me of the Stephen F. Austin game from two years ago except we actually made threes.

Willie will be OK. He isn't shooting the ball well, and it was so physical that he couldn't drive it. He got stunned today and never really got into the flow.

They will be OK after a week of intense practices.

UNC is a good team and plays really good defense. This was a good test for the Sooners.

I'm worried more about the boards ...... Tiny needs to stay in the game.

Back