Great Alaska Shootout

John,

You guys could certainly make a living out of getting all Houston area high schoolers. There are some really good players coming up from there in the next three classes (2012 and 2013 especially).

OU is really glad to have TMG and Tiny from the Houston area.

well im from new jersey but the same could be said for my first team... RUTGERS.... I root for Houston second..... rutgers finally got a mickey d's all american though....... if we kept new jersey kids home we would be something else....

John thanks for stopping by. Don't think Coach Capel doesn't know how good and athletic your coogs are. This will be a very good early season test for the OU basketball team. What do you think the strengths are for your houston team. By the way. Coach Sumlin sure has done a nice job with your football team. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

im not a fan of all the juco players

two paragraphs later....

in my opinion aubrey coleman would start on any team in the country.. he can do it all... drive on any one... pull up on any one....

the juco ranks have given Houston one of the most underrated players in college basketball, and probably the best player in your conference.

two paragraphs later....

the juco ranks have given Houston one of the most underrated players in college basketball, and probably the best player in your conference.

what does one have to do with the other??? my point was more to do with team chemistry was all..... its tough to do with a revolving door of juco players.... houstons PG desmond wade led his high school team team to an upset of the number one team in the nation St patricks in the county finals his junior year.... that st patricks team was LOADED with D1 players but having played with his teammates since biddy ball they were able to pull the upset because of the cohesion they developed playing with each other for years....

the strength of houston will be their backcourt but i think how far they go will depend on how well their frontcourt players perform..... they were kinda weak inside last season

Back