Griffin slam dunks first-pitch duties

blakefirstpitch.jpg

griffin_firstpitch_090902_3.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet thanks for sharing those pics! :clap

Cool pics, but I just showed my 14 yr old son and he didn't have the most positive reaction- he is a huge SF Giant fan. We were just in SF to watch the Dodgers Giants.

Blake is going to be the star once the rest of the casual sports world gets to see him on the court.

Lookin like a pimp as always Blake

Italian Jeans. You know he's getting the cheese now. Italian jeans are like 150 a pair. In all seriousness, this is a kid that won't let fame get to his head.

WORK: "Success is when talent meets hard work". - Blake Griffin

Cool pics, but I just showed my 14 yr old son and he didn't have the most positive reaction- he is a huge SF Giant fan. We were just in SF to watch the Dodgers Giants.

Your boy is on the right track. I bet he loves the Kung Fu Panda.

Also, saw Blake back in Norman last night...747.

Italian Jeans. You know he's getting the cheese now. Italian jeans are like 150 a pair. In all seriousness, this is a kid that won't let fame get to his head.
Actually, those are true religion brand jeans. Some of the hottest jeans to wear nowadays... And they are American through and through, but yes they are extremely expensive.

He is wearing the jeans I am wearing as I type right now.

Nice taste Blake.

I used to wear the cheapest jeans I could find at Dillards but now the woman wants me dressing better, haha. As long as she pays for it, good with me.

Back