Harrison and Doron....

I wish they had came to the volleyball game today, there would've been a one man Doron come to OU chant followed up by Harrison come to OU.

41 days till Sooner Basketball (less than 30 for 1st exhibition).

if we loose these two guys its all bobs fault.

I wonder what would have happened, had Jeff Capel been calling the plays instead of Wilson? haha

Kevin Wilson has been trippin. I'd rather die fighting than die like a wimpy b!tch.

Oh my, this is turning into a football board. I'm logging off.

Kevin Wilson has been trippin. I'd rather die fighting than die like a wimpy b!tch.

It's not a football board until someone says fIRE vULNERABLEZ!!!!!1

Fire Venables. When the basketball teams, the baseball team, the football team, the volleyball team, etc. lose, it's his fault.

It's not a football board until someone says fIRE vULNERABLEZ!!!!!1

Fire Venables. When the basketball teams, the baseball team, the football team, the volleyball team, etc. lose, it's his fault.

haha yes... its always Venables' fault, if something fails!

I'll make my football post and then let those who want to hang coaches in effigy have their fun.

I'm not going to get into an argument about play calling. No one that posts on a message board has enough information from sitting in their Lazyboy to know all the why's and wherefore's that go into those decisions. I suspect that it's difficult to call plays when you only have 2 wide receivers who have stepped up to the challenge.

If anyone had told you in advance that Ryan Broyles would have one reception and leave the game with a shoulder injury, would you have said we would lose by one point? If you think it shouldn't have had any effect, you're a dreamer and unrealistic. Once I heard them say Broyles was injured, I was afraid we would become so disheartened that we would collectively say "F*** it!" They have to feel like they are snake bit. But they didn't do that. They kept fighting, kept themselves in the game and had a chance in the end. I know some people think We Are Oklahoma and we deserve to win every game, no matter the circumstances! But in all honesty, considering how shorthanded we are, I don't think we have anything to ***** about.

2 receivers are all you need when the d is stacking 9 in the box, let Caleb go one on one and make a play late. Or Kenney as well, 1 vs 1 is better odds than 9 vs 8.

1 more month and we'll get to talk about what the OU basketball players DID instead of what the OU football coaches didnt do.

2 receivers are all you need when the d is stacking 9 in the box, let Caleb go one on one and make a play late. Or Kenney as well, 1 vs 1 is better odds than 9 vs 8.

Or you could run a halfback draw on third and long, when they stopped buying it after the first time.

I'll make my football post and then let those who want to hang coaches in effigy have their fun.

I'm not going to get into an argument about play calling. No one that posts on a message board has enough information from sitting in their Lazyboy to know all the why's and wherefore's that go into those decisions. I suspect that it's difficult to call plays when you only have 2 wide receivers who have stepped up to the challenge.

If anyone had told you in advance that Ryan Broyles would have one reception and leave the game with a shoulder injury, would you have said we would lose by one point? If you think it shouldn't have had any effect, you're a dreamer and unrealistic. Once I heard them say Broyles was injured, I was afraid we would become so disheartened that we would collectively say "F*** it!" They have to feel like they are snake bit. But they didn't do that. They kept fighting, kept themselves in the game and had a chance in the end. I know some people think We Are Oklahoma and we deserve to win every game, no matter the circumstances! But in all honesty, considering how shorthanded we are, I don't think we have anything to ***** about.

In some respects I agree but I also get the people that complain about play calling and the defense. OU does seem a bit obvious to me, especially on defense when it comes to blitzing or not blitzing. Surely the defensive coaches can watch the tape and see that we almost always tip our hand by showing blitz before the ball is snapped and actually come close to 99% of the time when we show blitz.

Back