Has Anyone Ever Improved More than Cade Davis?

I really liked the way he drove to the hoop tonight. He's expanded his repertoire of shots.

I remember seeing him take it to the hoop a few times the last two years and wondering why he didn't do it more often. He's had the ability, but I guess the needs of the team were different until this year.

If he has a bad night offensively next game he won't be Big 12 caliber according to some on this board.
Great job Cade!

Great job, Cade! :clap

I'm glad there is at least one positive thread after a WIN.

I remember seeing him take it to the hoop a few times the last two years and wondering why he didn't do it more often. He's had the ability, but I guess the needs of the team were different until this year.

His "role" the last two years was to stick to the perimeter and knock down 3's.
That role has changed, and he has gotten more aggresive.

I agree.... I was a big Cade hater comng into the seaon but he sure has prooved me wrong. I still do not like it when he shoots threes... But man it seems like everytime he drives we score... He should drive more often instead of shooting threes... But he sure has become a great slasher
going to have great lineup next year if we can figure out the 4 position

1 tmg
2 Cade
3 Clark
4 hopefully shot blocker
5 gallon

[
QUOTE]His "role" the last two years was to stick to the perimeter and knock down 3's. That role has changed, and he has gotten more aggresive.

Exactly.

It seems his new inside game may have given him some renewed confidence from 3.

Hopefully he doesn't have a hip pointer. The team trainer already has a full house.

He's also defending better, rebounding better, and seems to be taking a leadership role.

two name come to mind, TMG from the beginning of the year to now and David Tairu.

His ball handling and power drive has improved alot.

I agree.... I was a big Cade hater comng into the seaon but he sure has prooved me wrong. I still do not like it when he shoots threes... But man it seems like everytime he drives we score... He should drive more often instead of shooting threes... But he sure has become a great slasher
going to have great lineup next year if we can figure out the 4 position

1 tmg
2 Cade
3 Clark
4 hopefully shot blocker
5 gallon

How about at the 5 the guy from Senegal, and Gallon plays the 4.

to the OP - that is a GREAT point. His rise this season is no less than monumental. I am SOOO glad he's a Sooner.

Back