has anyone missed an open 3...

pnkranger

Reaction score
...against us all year? I feel like every open shot has been punished since game one. Maybe I'm just feeling an us against the world feeling.

...against us all year? I feel like every open shot has been punished since game one. Maybe I'm just feeling an us against the world feeling.

I feel like we beg them to make them.

They hit several contested 3's tonight. We however struggle with the uncontested shots. I did see TMG make the wide open 3 with 2 minutes left. I don't think we've outshot many teams this year with our 3 point % though.

Iowa State couldnt miss against us just a few days ago in Norman.

Tonight......1-12.

Christopherson
Against OU 4-5
Tonight 0-4

I feel like we beg them to make them.

The one single thing that makes me the most disgusted about this season is when Willie is supposed to rotate to an open three-point shooter, or close out on him and his just half-heartedly jogs over there then gives up when he could contest the shot, then turns and walks the other way looking for a timeout.

It makes me sick. He's done it about 30 times this year. He did it against Baylor in Waco. He did it about a dozen times in Alaska, and he did it tonight.

The one single thing that makes me the most disgusted about this season is when Willie is supposed to rotate to an open three-point shooter, or close out on him and his just half-heartedly jogs over there then gives up when he could contest the shot, then turns and walks the other way looking for a timeout.

It makes me sick. He's done it about 30 times this year. He did it against Baylor in Waco. He did it about a dozen times in Alaska, and he did it tonight.

You are preaching to the choir regarding Willie. To his credit, he had improved his effort in that area noticably against Okie State, Mizzou, and TAMU. Let's hope that tonight was due to the ankle.

Back