Henry's staying at KU...

Yes. It was a fluff interview all the way. Al wouldn't ask any tough questions, and Carl said it was all just a misunderstanding, and that The Kansas City Star article was slanted against him. It was very strange though-at one point in the interview, he slipped up and said "Coach Cal" instead of "Coach Self."
Very strange. He also said the reason why Xavier wasn't in Lawrence was because of major dental surgery.

Al is just like James when it comes to asking tough questions...neither will do so.

Before any guy is given a press pass they should have to undergo a package inspection to see if they have a pair.

He also said the reason why Xavier wasn't in Lawrence was because of major dental surgery.

Yes, I heard X had his braces removed, two root canals done and his wisdom teeth pulled. That's obviously not a minor deal. Self said there is a chance he will attend the second summer session.
CJ on the otherhand makes perfect sense why he's not there. He can't play because of a broken foot plus he'd have to pay his own summer school tuition. All will be better and quieter when X shows up.

Yes, I heard X had his braces removed, two root canals done and his wisdom teeth pulled. That's obviously not a minor deal.

I've had that done over the course of a lifetime and each event sucks. I can't imagine what it's like to have all that done over the course of the summer.

Back