I am not seeing nearly enough hoopla over Tiny's game

coolm

Reaction score
18 pts
15 boards (5 offensive)
6 for 6 from the line?

the fg% could have been better, but this was a MONSTER start for our next big AA.

Not to say he doesn't need work, but that was a bread and butter performance from Tiny. Let's not forget he's among the most talented bigs we have ever brought into Norman.

Props to Tiny!!!

Tiny is going to be really special. 18 and 15 reminds me of numbers from another guy...
:bgriff624_jpg_xs:

I think the reason we aren't hearing as much about Gallon's game tonight is that it was a bit more expected from him, whereas Pledger's and Fitzgerald's performances were more of a surprise. With that said, Gallon is going to have a HUGE year and will be one of the top freshmen in the country by the end of the season. Especially if he keeps rebounding like this.

but he's completely different than Blake.

He's like old-school smooth on the offensive end....and 6/6 from the stripe? Are you kidding me?

Once he's in some decent game shape and works out kinks defensively then the talk will quickly start up about him being lotto bound.

You're right, Tiny has not received enough recognition for putting on quite a show in his first game as a Sooner. I'm particularly pleased (and I'm betting Coach is too) with his 15 rebounds. If he dedicates himself to dominating the boards, he could have a special season and the team as a whole will be the beneficiary.

Great game by Tiny Gallon today!!! :clap

Naa. I predict that TINY will be here another year. By the way. I'm very proud of this young man because he is listening to his coaches and playing with very good discipline. Meanwhile he is still getting his points. Looks like the crowd has fell in love with the big fella. NICE JOB TINY. KEEP IMPROVING YOUR GAME! BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:tinypower

Once Tiny really gets the right attitude down low (he showed flashes on working the offensive glass) there will be few players in college basketball that can handle his combo of size and skills.

Back