I have a friend at the game...

SoonerChamp03

Banned
Reaction score
I have a friend from Virginia at the game...

keeps sending me texts about how incredibly loud it is in the gym, it's very small but as loud as any sporting event this friend has attended.

Last edited:
I was sure when I read the headline of your post it was going to be followed by "Willie is in street clothes and wearing a large cast on his right hand" so I'm actually relieved by this news. ;)

You know they are really fired up. How often does a team like OU roll into that gym? Stupid contract clause....

keeps sending me texts about how incredibly loud it is in the gym, it's very small but as loud as any sporting event this friend has attended.

Based on past experience, you mean? Because I'm watching what I believe is a live feed and there are very few people there yet.

Love it, great environment to play in. In the grand scheme of this season, I'm more concerned on how the guys respond today as opposed to getting the W. Sure I want them to win, but I don't think that is the most important characteristic of tonight's outcome.

Willie thrives on the road and vs noise (the Bud, Frank Irwin and the Hilton), had some of his biggest games last year vs hostile crowds. I hope tonight is more of the same.

Back