Interesting Blake Griffin News

Pretty $hitty thing to do to be so 2 faced in regards to getting him to resign this past off season. Yeah he’s getting paid a ton but I’m sure if you asked Blake if he had his choice to choose his destination and be treated with some respect as opposed to being spat on and thrown under the bus after being told he’s the franchise he gladly would have went somewhere else.

Pretty $hitty thing to do to be so 2 faced in regards to getting him to resign this past off season. Yeah he’s getting paid a ton but I’m sure if you asked Blake if he had his choice to choose his destination and be treated with some respect as opposed to being spat on and thrown under the bus after being told he’s the franchise he gladly would have went somewhere else.

That illustrates why I'll never be a fan of pro teams. I'll be a fan of players but not teams.

To make matters worse, Blake learned he had been traded on Twitter.

We all have to remember the NBA is a business and unfortunately today's business world is devoid of class. It is what it is a total lack of mutual respect.

We all have to remember the NBA is a business and unfortunately today's business world is devoid of class. It is what it is a total lack of mutual respect.

Part of the business. No trade clause for the 5th year... He knew it was possible...

Part of the business. No trade clause for the 5th year... He knew it was possible...

No one says it was illegal. But it does smack of not negotiating in good faith. It's a prime example of everything that is wrong with big business today. Legal but slimy.

No one says it was illegal. But it does smack of not negotiating in good faith. It's a prime example of everything that is wrong with big business today. Legal but slimy.

Sure. Gm wanted to hit the reset button. Have to get assets back...

When they tried to shop Blake, teams didn’t want any part of that $171M 5-year deal. Especially with his injury history.

Back