Interesting regarding Willie

still has maturing to do. I think everyone would like for him to step up during the first part of the game instead of the last 4 minutes when the game is out of hand.

Great move by Capel. The best way to get a point across is to bench the kid. Keep up the good work, Capel!

Teammates appreciate talent, and respect work.

I think this is right on. While nobody is expecting Willie to fill Blake's shoes, he can certainly attempt to put in the hard work that Blake put in practice and after practice.

To be fair:

Capel has said on numerous occasions that the reputation Willie had coming into the program has been proven false.

Maybe Capel was brief with the media because he doesn't want any rumors to spread ala last year with AJ's g/f.

To be fair:

Capel has said on numerous occasions that the reputation Willie had coming into the program has been proven false.

Maybe Capel was brief with the media because he doesn't want any rumors to spread ala last year with AJ's g/f.

OU's playing bad and the best player has not been the leader he should. He's sending a message. WW needs messages every once in a while.

To be fair:

Yeah, I'm sure that's it. :(
WW had that reputation in high school for a reason.
Only he can change things. Let's hope he does.

Back