Introducing the Griffin Family Performance Center, which could be a gamecha

TulsaWorld

Reaction score
In an early artist rendering, the building was called “The Blake Griffin Performance Center.” He hated it. Why? Blake Griffin’s parents, Tommy and Gail, played a role in the success of Blake and his brother, Taylor.

Giving back is important to the Griffins, and it’s something Blake learned at an early age by watching his parents.

“My dad, I used to watch him wake up at 7 and teach all day and then go coach practice or games. He’d stay late and give kids rides home,” he said. “A lot of times, he’d take our leftovers and give them to his students or his players. He was a very selfless person. My mom is the same way. They did what they could. Even if it wasn’t helping financially, it was helping whatever way that they could.

“Without ever even talking about it, Taylor and I saw that. When you see that every day and it’s just a routine, then it’s just a part of life for you.”

Link

Great philosophy on life from the family. Any updates on the recruits that were there and did they enjoy the experience of the Sooner family.

Back