Is Anyone going to miss Juan Patillo

Elmo you hit it on the head. I loved Juan until the episode last year where he was suspended for not attending class. Then like you said Willie and him were hanging around together alot. I really think he could have caused some problems amongst the young guys if he was here. I also think that Juan thought he was better than he actually was. Good luck to him. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

the more minutes he got the more he seemed like an enigma. great flashes but so terribly inconsistent. great boost off the bench.

Juan is a phenomenal athlete, but not a great basketball player.
I hope he gets focused and gets an education.

no. neither him or his hitch. like ada said, he became more of a hindrance down the stretch. and he never seemed happy. showed no passion and looked very aloof and apathetic most of the time. i like guys who act like they want to be here playing for coach capel.

the more minutes he got the more he seemed like an enigma. great flashes but so terribly inconsistent. great boost off the bench.

offensively, you are right. Defensively, you are not, JP was always a defensive contributor when he was on the court.

To the post earlier that said he would be the 5th starter this year is wrong. If he was still on the team he would play the 4 and maybe some 3. He was like 6' 6" with a 7' wingspan

Back