James Anderson.

Can't wait for the guy to graduate, b/c he is an absolute stud basketball player.

I doubt you have to wait. I think he is a lottery pick and will be leaving this year.

Clemente looked darn good tonight. They said he scored 44 points on someone. I think he is going to the NBA. He is fast, can handle the ball and score.

This year has proven to me that you won't win consistently with freshmen. The exception is if you can sign the top 2 and another top 15 (UK).

I agree that Udoh should go if he's in the lottery. But another year in the weight room and working on his offense could cement him in the lottery a year later. Pro scouts have been saying late 1st/early 2nd. If that holds, he'll return.

You can win with Freshman, you just can't win with all Freshman. TMG would make any team better. Tiny Gallon would be a great addition to any team. OU's problem is not a lack of talent it is a lack of brains (and I don't mean that like the guys are not smart)and discipline.

James Anderson is going to be a beast in the pro's. I love his game.
He should be Big 12 POY. His numbers are deserving.

Baylor's so long it's ridiculous.

when they have anthony jones in with 2 of udoh, acy and lomers, it's beyond ridiculous. and i'm really impressed by how much better jones is this year.

when they have anthony jones in with 2 of udoh, acy and lomers, it's beyond ridiculous. and i'm really impressed by how much better jones is this year.

what is interesting to note is that they actually get longer and more athletic next year if Udoh returns. Don't know if they will be better with the loss of Tweety Carter, but the combination of length with athleticism along the baseline will rival any team in the history of college basketball:

7'0" Dragan Sekelja
6'10" Ekpe Udoh
6'11" Perry Jones
6'10" Anthony Jones
6'9" Cory Jefferson
6'7" Quincy Acy

Backcourt gets longer with the loss of Tweety Carter who is probably only 5'9"

6'4" Lace Dunn
6'5" Nolan Dennis
6'2" Stargell Love- has hops (see avatar)
6'0" AJ Walton

Back