James Johnson to visit Oklahoma!

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
Per Ted Johnson (James Johnson's father) on pointguardu.com

Johnson will be flying to Virginia tomorrow to visit and then Oklahoma on Sept 18th. He will have a week off and then Arizona will be his last visit.

I REALLY hope we land this kid. Coach Cline could turn him into a monster of a PF.

Source Link

:boomer

I thought it was listed that he either only wanted to visit the school he would sign with or he would sign with the school he visits last...if this is still the case that doesnt look good

I thought it was listed that he either only wanted to visit the school he would sign with or he would sign with the school he visits last...if this is still the case that doesnt look good

If he commits after he visits us then we would be the last school.

So does that mean we will have Mccallum, lamb, and johnson in all on the same weekend (next weekend)? If so that is going to be a HUGE weekend for us

So does that mean we will have Mccallum, lamb, and johnson in all on the same weekend (next weekend)? If so that is going to be a HUGE weekend for us

That's what is known at this time. Hopefully the fans are rowdy for the TU game and these recruits get a good taste of the Sooner Nation.

i guess everyone was right....he would not take many visits....thats not good for OU i was hoping we could get this kid

One thing I've found out by following recrisuiting is that there is an element of recruiting that knows where top recruits are going first, Even before coaches and recruiting analyst. That element is other top recruits. I hope this is the case with Mr. Johnson.

Back