Janiyah Williams 2025 Offer

Janiyah with more exposure to OU.
[tweet]https://twitter.com/emhsgirlsbb/status/1579294740025335810?s=46&t=7LMSZ8DJ3DFIUrBFKbcYQw[/tweet]

I'm not sure how someone could prefer OSU to OU given the current state of both programs.

Big fish little pond-itis? Not saying it’s the case here, just that it’s happened before.

I did think those were 3 odd choices considering all the schools that were recruiting her....All 3 schools are underachieving this year. Oregon and OSU have had lots of players portal out as well as needing an unbelievable run to get into the tournament this year....I guess I get Tennessee with its tradition but Kelly Harper has thus far not had the success the Vols were hoping she would have.

Very unfortunate we weren't even one of her top threes. Oregon is always able to get phenomenal players committed, but they very rarely stay more than 1 to 2 seasons before transferring out. The team they have this season probably has more talent than our sooners from top to bottom yet they don't play hard and are maybe at .500 Right now, or worse. I Believe Oregon is a program sliding downwards rather than upwards, which is unfortunate.... Sooners however are definitely trending in the right direction!

Back