JessieW = poster of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirty,

Let me share something about JW.

I do not like Kansas.
If you have been reading Zagblog for some time.
YOU should already know this.

I came up with Kansass "Gangster U", FightClub.
And kept it going when Morningdrunk got caught by the police.
And then the CRASH.

Kansas (Lew) should be embarrassed by all of these events.

(If there is a choice between Kansas and Okl...I say go to Okl)

I came up with Kansass "Gangster U", FightClub.
And kept it going when Morningdrunk got caught by the police.
And then the CRASH.

Kansas (Lew) should be embarrassed by all of these events.

selfthuglife.jpg

JessieW aka Book_It_Wildcat is quite a legend on the Arizona boards. He dropped the complete Henzo story on Jones on the Arizona board.:clap

BIW/WZ/JW/numerous other AKA's,

It has nothing to do with understanding posts or threads or whatever else your spouting. Please don't insult poster's intelligence by claiming "it's my first thread..." and other crap like that. Don't come in pretending you're someone different. We all know your style so just come in and post...stop trying to be sly and just post. You may be able to fool your multiple personalities with the many different board names but you can't fool us so don't try to insult our intelligence. Just pick a damn board name and post your nonsense and those that want to read it will read it and those that don't won't.

Dirty,

I received a text with this quote.
I was LMAO.

Looks who's calling the kettle black.....My Boyz were all laughing.
Good post at KU.

From KenHO

Yes, they do. And my love for OU as well has nothing to do with my dislike for you. Scoot on back to the OUhoops site now since you are the one always giving me a hard time for being on another site. Pot meet kettle. You are making a fool of yourself here and misrepresenting the entire OU fanbase which by large part are very good people. I've lived amongst them for years. Fellow Hawk fans please don't take this guy as the normal OU fan. 99% of them wouldn't come over here to call us all b@tches.
Reply | Quote

Dirty,

I received a text with this quote.
I was LMAO.

Looks who's calling the kettle black.....My Boyz were all laughing.
Good post at KU.

Oh, ****e, i'm the JessieW of OU.

I don't know what's going on here between you too, but please stop. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back